Saturday 11 May 2013

Savings list...

Hi guys!

Today I'm going to be sharing my 'To save up for' list with you guys!


  • Real Techniques brushes- These brushes are infamous over the interwebs, and right now, I have no good-quality brushes that work for me. However, theses brushes are expensive, so I'm saving up for the whole collection!
  • Essie Mint Candy Apple- I've wanted this nail polish since I first started watching YouTube videos and reading blogs. I dare say I don't even need this nail polish as I have bought so many different mint colours over the years looking for the perfect one, but I think it is such a perfect mint and I am anxious to try out the infamous Essie formula.
  • Some Good Quality straighteners. My straighteners at the moment are by Topshop and they're the mini travel ones. I also have some by Vidal Sassoon but they have very wide plates and are only efficient at straightening the hair. So, I really need some good quality straighteners to use to curl or wave my hair, as I prefer the curl/wave given by straighteners than by curlers. I have, however, no idea which ones i want! I'm not willing to spend more than £30 as I do not forsee using the straighteners to curl my hair too often! If you have any recommendations let me know in the comments below!
Those are the items on my 'To save for' list! I hope you all have a wonderful week!

Emillie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment