Monday 15 April 2013

Makeup Wishlist- LIPS

Upon suffering from a major lack of inspiration of what to post on here,  I turned to the 'notes' on my phone. On here is where I make a hell of a lot of lists - like this one, my makeup wishlist! 

I tend to add things to this list that I have heard other bloggers mention (in my price range) and want to try out for myself, so today I thought I'd share it with you all in 3 segments; Lips, nails, bases and other.


MAKEUP WISHLIST- LIPS


  • Soap and glory lip crayons- I L-O-V-E the Revlon kissable balm stains, and understand these to be similar products with a wider shade range, so need to get my hands on these!
  • Sleek papaya punch lipstick- This is a new release, and at the moment i've majorly been loving wearing plain old winged liner with a crazy bright lipstick, and from what i've heard this is an orange-y tone lipstick, with an sheen-y finish.
  • Gosh flirty orange lipstick- Similar to the reasons for Sleek's Papaya punch, however I saw this on llymlrs's beauty blog and thought it looked like such a fun, spring/summer colour!
  • Sleek loved up lipstick- Having previously thought that bright pinks don't suit me and looked slightly tacky, I think its time to actually buy a bright pink lipstick before I decide it won't look right.
  • Rimmel 102 foxy lippy-I have forever been on the hunt for the perfect nude that is the right shade and the right formula, so hopefully this is the one?
  • Rimmel nude delight lipstick-yet another nude.... I'm sure when i'm in boots I'll just choose one...
  • Sleek cranberry lipstick- I know the weather in England is getting (slightly) brighter, but I have recently found the confidence to wear dark vampy lipsticks, so I've been buying them like a mad woman- this will be the last one 'til September-Promise!
  • Maybelline pink brown lipstick- I heard about this lipstick from Sammi AKA Beautycrush's Mac Dupes video, I thought I better check it out as-yep, you guessed it- ANOTHER nude.
  • 17 mirror shine lipstick cheeky secret, 
  • 17 mirror shine lipstick beehive- A repurchase because these have been reformulated so they're more moisturizing than they were previously, so I'd like to test out these new formulas in comparison to the Revlon Lip Butters.
  • 17 mirror shine lipstick roasted red, 
  • 17 mirror shine lipstick belle, 
  • 17 mirror shine lipstick secret

That is everything on my lipstick wishlist for now! If you lot want reviews on any of the lippies (once I've bought them) then let me know and I'd be happy to!

Have a great week!

emillie

No comments:

Post a Comment